In today’s competitive market, the search for a top tier CFO can feel like an uphill battle. The competition for talent is fierce, the time and resource demands are immense, and the consequences of hiring the wrong candidate can be costly to organizations.
At B. Riley Farber, we understand the challenges mid-market companies face in the quest for top finance talent. That’s why we’ve created the ultimate resource to help you navigate the complex world of CFO recruitment successfully.
Introducing CFO Essentials: Understanding, Hiring, and Rewarding Your Next Finance Leader.
This comprehensive guide is your key to understanding, attracting, and rewarding the right finance leader for your company. Whether you’re a young start-up looking for your first CFO or an established company looking for a successor, this resource has got you covered.
Inside the guide, you will find:
- The unique skillset every modern-day CFO should possess.
- The 3 Qs every successful finance leader must have in their arsenal.
- The 5 burning questions all CEOs and Boards should ask before hiring a CFO.
- Up-to-date salary ranges all mid-market companies should be tracking.
- The rewards needed to craft an enticing compensation package.
It’s time to find your next finance leader that will spearhead change, drive innovation, and guide your company towards sustainable success.