Not all businesses need or have the budget for a full-time Chief Financial Officer or Chief Human Resources Officer. That’s when a fractional executive may be the answer.
Find out why interim and fractional roles are on the rise
Learn how to elevate your career. Keep reading.
On-demand financial expertise and support
When your company is growing quickly, you might require the services of a Chief Financial Officer (CFO) but not have the budget to hire one full-time. A Fractional CFO can provide part-time financial support, as needed. Whether your business is experiencing rapid growth, is involved in a merger or acquisition, or is taking on funding, our on-demand model provides the financial expertise you need.
Human Resources services that suit your needs
Growing businesses often need human resources support, but don’t require a full-time HR executive. That’s when a Fractional Chief Human Resources Officer (CHRO) is needed to help set your business up for success. Our fractional model can support your growing company secure cost-effective HR support as needed, and also help transition to full-time support when the time comes.
Rapid response and delivery through a deep network of resources with experience in:
- distressed situations
- change or transformation projects
- mergers and acquisitions, planning, and integration
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) implementation
- reporting and compliance
- strategic planning
- compensation, employee relations, and HRIS implementation
An experienced team:
- leveraging B. Riley Farber’s business advisory experience
- industry expertise
- extensive networks
- customized pricing and delivery
- standalone or bundled solutions with other B. Riley Farber services
Fractional roles for:
- Chief Financial Officers (CFOs)
- Chief Human Resource Officers (CHROs)
Get started today
For more information on our Fractional Executive services, contact us.
Meet your team
Whether your company is public, private, or not-for-profit, our professionals will support your needs with fractional CFO and CHRO services.