B. Riley Farber Inc. (“B. Riley Farber“) became the court-appointed receiver (the “Receiver”) over the assets, property and undertaking (the “Property”) of I M B C Blowmolding Inc. (“IMBC”) on December 10, 2013, pursuant to an order (the “Appointment Order”) of the Honourable Madame Justice Mesbur of the Ontario Superior Court of Justice (Commercial List).
For creditor enquiries, please contact:
E: [email protected]
The case updates and court filed documents on this website are for information purposes only and you should consult your financial or legal adviser if you have any questions or concerns about your rights or obligations. Additional updates on the status of these proceedings may become available in the future.
- Application Record of GE Canada Equipment Financing G.P. dated December 6, 2013, Part 1
- Application Record of GE Canada Equipment Financing G.P. dated December 6, 2013, Part 2
- Application Record of GE Canada Equipment Financing G.P. dated December 6, 2013, Part 3
- Factum of GE Canada Equipment Financing G.P., dated December 8, 2013
- Motion Record of Receiver returnable January 15, 2014
- Motion Record returnable March 6, 2014
- Responding Motion Record returnable March 6, 2014