As part of our Executive Workshop Series, this session is designed to help you find the best approach for your job search and communicating your value proposition with intent and passion. From developing a search plan; finding the best ways to network; and working on your value proposition, we provide the tools and advice to help you differentiate yourself in an evolving and ever-changing marketplace.
The way we interact may be evolving, but the importance of aligning your experience and background with a role, and effectively communicating your skills, unique background, and expertise has not.
This workshop discusses ways to structure your job search and improve the probability of landing your next ideal career adventure. At the end of the session, you will be able to identify your audience(s), and instead of reciting a me-centered elevator pitch, you will be well equipped with a personal and target-centered value proposition for your career move.
Registration for this workshop is open to executives from Directors through C-Suite leaders who want to:
- understand the current talent market and how it has changed
- develop a targeted search plan for greater effectiveness
- understand the importance of networking and how to develop key capabilities
- “Be the SME” and identify your key strengths
- know your target’s interests and how to present yourself while communicating your own value proposition
- stand out and make an impact!
*break-out sessions & networking opportunities during and after the session.
When: Thursday, March 7, 2024
9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. ET
*breakfast will be served
Where: 150 York Street, Suite 1600
Toronto, ON, Canada M5H 3S5
Contact us today