Drew brings almost a decade of human capital experience spanning executive search and interim management, together with substantial experience building project teams for high-impact consulting engagements.
Prior to joining B. Riley Farber, Drew was an Executive Delivery Consultant for a global executive search and recruitment firm focused on serving Private Equity clients and their portfolio companies. He previously spent over five years with an innovative management consulting firm leveraging independent consultants, where he designed projects and built teams for F1000 companies and PE clients.
Select client experience
- CIO, PE-backed Energy Company
- CHRO and VP of Transformation, PE-backed Building Materials Company
- US General Manager, PE-backed Financial Media Company
- Head of US Sales, LSE-traded Software Company
- VP of Corporate Development, PE-backed Medical Communications Company
- VP of Transformation, PE-backed Supply Chain SaaS Company
- Interim CIO, Cloud Services Company
- Interim CHRO, Publicly Traded Chemicals Company
- Interim VP of Marketing, Publicly Traded Pharmaceutical Company
After spending several years scoping complex consulting projects ranging from strategy to operational improvement, Drew advanced his professional education by earning PMP and Scrum certifications to interface more effectively with clients and talent. Project Management and Operational Transformation have become consistent themes in his human capital career, from consulting project design and execution to executive search placements.