Her previous experience includes corporate insolvency with two of the Big Four accounting firms, and comprises of a wide range of industries. She has worked both for management teams as well as for their financial stakeholders—such as banks and alternative lenders.
Nerina combines her insolvency knowledge with empathy and understanding for both creditors and debtors in order to maximize returns.
Select client experience
- successfully handled bankruptcies of a securities firm, restaurant franchise, retails store as well as handled various shareholder disputes
- recovered millions of dollars for banks and private lenders by Receivership, Liquidation, and Lender’s Agent mandates
- operated various businesses such as a technology company, corporate housing, restaurant, and gas station
- assisted in feasibility assessments, as well as business plan reviews, change management and restructuring
- board member of the International Women’s Insolvency & Restructuring Confederation (IWIRC), a premier networking organization for women in the practice of insolvency and restructuring
- From Albania, to Michigan, to Canada, Nerina has never lacked determination. She loves to cook and plays the piano too! Find out more about Nerina in her Faces of Farber profile